Tagliatelle al vino rosso with beef fillet tips and king trumpet mushrooms
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 300 g beef fillet tips
- 2 onions
- 4 king trumpet mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 500 g fresh tagliatelle
- 500 ml red wine
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the water for the pasta. Clean the mushrooms, cut them along the length and diagonally into thin slices. Arrange the parsley tips side-by-side and chop the leaves finely.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, chop the onions finely and grate the Parmesan cheese. Cut the beef fillet tips into thin slices and then sear them in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the pan.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan at medium temperature, add the onions and sauté them for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of sugar and fry them at high temperature for 3 minutes.
- Add red wine to the pan and boil for approx. 5 minutes until a third remains.
- Add the tagliatelle and 2 tablespoons of salt to the boiling water and boil at reduced temperature for 2 minutes. Drain and add to the pan with the beef fillet tips and mix well.
- Simmer at medium temperature for an additional 1½ minutes, then fold in the chopped parsley. Arrange the tagliatelle on plates and garnish with Parmesan and parsley tips.