Watermelon popsicles with colourful fruit
Ingredients for 8 Servings
- 1 watermelon
- 1 lemon
- 50 g plain yoghurt
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- Choice of colourful fruit
- Scoop out the pulp and press it through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the lemon, blend the juice with yoghurt and vanilla sugar.
- Briefly purée everything with a hand blender.
- Chop and fold in the fruit.
- Fill the mass into ice moulds or empty yoghurt cups, poke them with wooden sticks and place them in the freezer for 2–3 hours.