Vanilla sparkling wine custard on red fruit
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- 100 ml sparkling wine
- 3 egg yolks
- 120 g sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 200 g whipped cream
- 500 g red fruit
- 1 vanilla pod
- Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Beat the cream until stiff.
- Soak the gelatine according to instructions. Heat about 4 tablespoons of sparking wine slightly and dissolve the gelatine in it.
- Mix the dissolved gelatine with the rest of the sparking wine and allow to cool.
- Mix in the custard spoon by spoon and carefully fold in the cream.
- Fill the custard in moulds and allow to rest in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Then the custard can be easily turned out.
- Scrape out the vanilla pod, add the rest of the sugar and the red fruit and purée. Keep some fruit for garnishing.