Airy light chocolate soufflé with pomegranate seeds
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 80 g sugar
- 80 g flour
- 100 g chocolate coating or dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar into a foam.
- Melt the chocolate coating over the water bath, add the butter, stir until dissolved.
- Carefully lift the chocolate/butter mass below the egg foam, sift the flour and also fold in.
- Fill greased moulds to one-third and store overnight in the freezer.
- Shortly before serving, the soufflés are baked for 12 minutes in a pre-heated oven (180 °C circulation).
- During this time, remove the pomegranate seeds.